• Insta-Dates are optional. Members are not required to participate. If you would like to only be introduced via email or phone, deselect this option on your account page.
• To be eligible, both parties must reside within 25 miles of each other. For those open to greater distances, an email or phone introduction will be provided if your match resides outside of 25 miles. .
• Once your matchmaker has greenlit an introduction and provided you his info, including photos, you will have up to 48 hours to inform him on the type of introduction you prefer - email/phone or in-person.
• If a potential candidate prefers an email or phone intro instead of a in-person introduction the match will be provided as a bonus.
• Your matchmaker must receive approval for the date, time, and place from both parties.
• You may suggest a location to meet, but must be approved by your match.
• You will receive each other's contact info 24 hours prior to the scheduled date.
• A courtesy call will be placed to both parties 24 hours prior to your date. Both client and your match must respond to the courtesy call within 12 hours of the date or it will be rescheduled/cancelled or converted to an email/phone intro.
• All dates cancelled by your match are replaced. All dates cancelled by the client are not replaced.
• For the safety of both parties, private locations are not permitted.