With a unique and situational focus on the gay male experience, our personal coaching will deepen your learning in a totally private, confidential and non-judgmental environment.
Over 60+ minutes of structured discussion with your assigned Matchmaker
In addition to the core issues covered on the Coaching
page, the following issues may be addressed if needed:
1) Intimacy, Self-Esteem Issues, and Self-Sabotaging Patterns
2) Coming out, Confusion, Overcoming Inhibitions, Homosexuality and Bisexuality
3) Gay Romance/ Gay Dating, Gay couples issues, Gay parenting
4) Dealing with HIV/AIDS
Please Note: Our approach is both scientific and personal with open-ended understanding as its primary aim. In addition, we delve into certain habits, feelings and thoughts that may hold you back from achieving real life growth and concrete changes/goals.
We will support you on your journey to self-improvement and get you headed in the right direction by focusing on social life success.
With Your Matchmaker You’ll Learn How To:
-Help learn to deal with your sexuality in a positive and healthy way
-Practical advice and tips on Gay dating to advice on sexual and romantic inclinations and proclivities in the GLBT culture
-Achieve confidence and control of your love life to deliver specific desired behavioral outcomes
- Inspire sexual chemistry in the right men
- Develop qualities in yourself that you look for in others
- Become more open and create emotionally rewarding connections
- Attract relationship-ready men
- Overcome approach anxiety and explore ice breakers to natural conversation flow
- Break patterns of negative thinking that are holding you back
- Actualize your potential and build on flirting skills that are unique to your personality and style
- Weed out guys that aren’t right for you
- Discover your true romantic value and make the most of it
Get expert advice and learn how to assess, escalate, transition, master and close the dating cycle.
Ask any dating questions you may have and address any sticking points that may affect your life outside of the dating arena, basically anything that pertains to you. Be honest and open with your feelings.
Be prepared for straight talk and factual, non-biased advice. Our highly trained Matchmakers will allow you access to all of our extensive background, knowledge and resources. Gay men... it’s what we know and what we do. :)
Time and Commitment to the process is required.
Together, you and your matchmaker will come up with a personal game plan to get you to start meeting the type of people you deserve and attract successful relationships into your life and create meaningful connections.