With GQForecast, included in your membership, your matchmaker will assess and provide your short and long-term outlook in finding and qualifying matches that meet your criteria - similar to the stock market.
We understand we're humans and not listed or traded on the stock exchange, but let's face it, the early stages of dating sometimes feels like that. With GQForecast your matchmaker will fluidly customize the process, based on current and past results and feedback from prospective matches. Tailored to your demographics, criteria, location and market size, while comparing you to similar clients in the past, your matchmaker may make changes to his approach to insure the number of matches in your membership are met every month, along with meeting your criteria. This service, along with other metrics, are included in every matchmaking membership and introduction.
IF BEARISH, IT MEANS...
- Higher level of interest from prospective matches than average*
- Matchmaker may pull back number of prospective matches that are screened and qualified
- Roll-over of matches to subsequent matches is not likely
IF NEUTRAL, IT MEANS...
- Average level of interest from prospective matches*
- Everything remains status quo, unless client makes changes/updates to his current criteria
- Roll-over of matches to subsequent month is not likely
IF BULLISH, IT MEANS...
- Lower level of interest from prospective matches than average*
- Your matchmaker may tap into 2x the resources at any given time than average.
- Your matchmaker may reach out to 2x to 3x more prospective matches than average.
- Your matchmaker may bring on a second matchmaker to assist (2 > 1 approach)
- Your matchmaker may recommend expansion of parameters, including radius.
- Your matchmaker may request for additional or optimized photos
- Roll-over of matches to subsequent month is likely
*Based on statistical average of current and past clients
If you have questions regarding this new feature, please contact your matchmaker directly or email us at: email@example.com.